Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Usage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
Do any of these ideas actually get used, there are some good ones here it would be nice to know that we're not all wasting our time dreaming dreams, y'know?

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
It is , from my personal case king isle did use my idea long ago, so personally telling you they do, or it could be ridiculous coincidence. (Bubbles in Khrssalis was something I suggested)

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
They do. It's just not obvious most of the time as they need to tether our wishes with their own thoughts about what's best for the game.

We most commonly see them take our suggestions during test realm threads or tweaks through Halston's Labratory.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Nathan GreenEyes 105+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Polaris, join me!)
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Yen Sid on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
Do any of these ideas actually get used, there are some good ones here it would be nice to know that we're not all wasting our time dreaming dreams, y'know?
I've actually seen MY ideas become reality. I once requested that the underprivileged children who play here have a way to earn crowns. I didn't think they'd do it, but they did

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Yen Sid on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
I can assure you that if KI did take our ideas into consideration a lot more people would be playing the game, but tbh that doesn't seem like the case.

[Don't get mad people. It's just MY opinion.]