Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Update Krok!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2012
Love the new spring pet update and have noticed a lot of more players around. Would love to see if all of wizard city firecat and colossus included F2P- apart of the new user experience. I think it would be a great overall thing to have instead of the paywall that hits before you complete the "main" world. On top of that a graphics update to krok would definitely bring in some more players and revenue if all of wizard city was F2P in my opinion. (I know I would! )

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
I agree completely. I think even having the Oasis active for F2P users would give them a taste of what Krok looks like - so they would have more of a draw to keep going and pay for the rest of the worlds.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
I definitely agree with both points here. The paywall hits so early on I can only imagine how many people give up on the game before the first world is even done. Having the game free through the Oasis and having Krok updated would be great on top of that.