Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Update Idea: New Shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
When I am writing this, it is 6/28/18. And i'm sure that most of you people reading know about the major, not only graphic, but shops and NPC updates. The photomancy idea is cool, and she mentions that she is going to open a studio. I'm assuming that means a shop. In this possible shop, I think we should be able to go to her in the studio with the picture we want, choose a frame size, choose the photo we want, purchase it with anywhere from 1,250 gold- 8,500 gold at the most. If this is added, I don't think it should be worth crowns, just for the sake that this could be a big hit in the game, and crowns would scare people off from it. Otherwise I do like the way the game is going so far. My only concern is that there will be too many (which feels weird to say) new players, that will make the past of this game look like it never happened, and the veterans will be essentially eclipsed. Otherwise, the game looks great!

-James MythWhisper