Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

unicorn pack suggestion

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
Why not a Pegasus Unicorn Mount???? Please and thank you.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I love the Unicorn pack!

It's so nice to have something dare I say 'more girly' -- most of the packs and gear are so 'boy' -- for want of a better term! Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to say roles have to be super classic and traditional or that boys can't love the Unicorn Pack or that girls can't dress their wizards rough and tough and soldiery. My wizards love to wear all sorts of things and the girls love to wear the superhero muscly armor or be knights sometimes. etc etc

It's still nice to have this option!

There are 3 types of Unicorn outfits. One is mostly blue and one mostly lavender and one is silvery. The first two also come with rainbow hair and tail attached. The third one is almost all silver. I think having a less rainbow-y colorful option was a great idea.

Then there are Unicorn Plushies which are a lot like My Little Pony but they're not overly huge (some pets are almost big enough to ride) or clunky or chunky, although they're not delicate like the other unicorn pets, they are graceful and so cute! So far I have a pinkish one a blue-ish one and a dark grey one. I don't remember their talent card, they come with it at Baby stage, but it's a helper card I think.

There are also some things we had before like the other unicorn pet, the nightmare horse pet, and Unicorn statues, etc.

Getting the 'robe' part of the outfits is hard as is getting a perm mount but it wasn't 'impossible' like with other packs. Not sure if that was because it's the first day and everybody is snapping them up at a rapid pace (turning over the odds faster) it seems I do best on those days with all packs.

However they are generous with the helmets, the boots, and getting the Plushie pet wasn't *too* hard. You will have to empty out your treasure cards often and you will get a lot of throw rugs. Lol (You can sell the rugs.)

Hope everyone can enjoy the new packs...maybe they will add some Unicorn Drops for gold players.