Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trophy for fishing tournament and deckathalons

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 08, 2009
Sure badges are great, but , I would love to have more TROPHIES.
Trophy for any contest we can win. Would love to display them in my house.
I have plenty of pvp tournament trophys and pvp rank ones as well.

We could have a Trophy for deckathalon, fishing tournaments, castle tour, completing level 50, 100 and 150 (in the future).

Love the gold monkey from The Beastman Club.

Would love to be able to put some badges on display also. But there are so many.

I don't think this will take a lot of time for KI to come with, but sure would be nice to something to display other than badges for our accomplishments

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Cat Wildbreeze on Jul 2, 2019 wrote:
Sure badges are great, but , I would love to have more TROPHIES.
Trophy for any contest we can win. Would love to display them in my house.
I have plenty of pvp tournament trophys and pvp rank ones as well.

We could have a Trophy for deckathalon, fishing tournaments, castle tour, completing level 50, 100 and 150 (in the future).

Love the gold monkey from The Beastman Club.

Would love to be able to put some badges on display also. But there are so many.

I don't think this will take a lot of time for KI to come with, but sure would be nice to something to display other than badges for our accomplishments
I'd really like this as well

For your idea of trophies for reaching particular levels they could add somewhere to just pick them up from an NPC for anyone who already met the criteria so no-one misses out

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
More things like the Spiral Cup?

Yes, yes, yes.

I would love to be able to put badges on display. I can't walk around with all of them activated.

Steven Ghoststalker