Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Triangle Jewel Spear Item Cards Are Worse Than The Spell Cards?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2008
This looks like it's an oversight but after the spear spell cards were buffed to be +20% piercing, the triangle jewel spear item cards weren't updated. So, all of them are +12% instead. Could these item cards get buffed? This could make some interesting strategies for PvP.

Administrator
stevp on Sep 22, 2021 wrote:
This looks like it's an oversight but after the spear spell cards were buffed to be +20% piercing, the triangle jewel spear item cards weren't updated. So, all of them are +12% instead. Could these item cards get buffed? This could make some interesting strategies for PvP.
We did have a spell audit recently, the item cards did not undergo the audit and have stayed the same in most cases. The item cards are going to have their own audit, when design can get around to doing so. In the meantime, I do understand how this can be annoying/frustrating. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
Maceryn on Sep 29, 2021 wrote:
We did have a spell audit recently, the item cards did not undergo the audit and have stayed the same in most cases. The item cards are going to have their own audit, when design can get around to doing so. In the meantime, I do understand how this can be annoying/frustrating. Sorry about the inconvenience.
I also wanna mention the Dark spells in the Shadow school. You can't enchant Shadow attacks and can barely buff them. I think their cheat spells should be buffed

I only use Dark Shepherd so I'll use her as an example.
Cheat 1: Shadow Blade (+40)
Cheat 2: Shadow Spear (+10)
Cheat 3: Mass Shadow Trap (+25)
I'd make the blade +45, the Spear +20, and the trap +40. Making them enchanted versions of the regular versions. I'd also make the Shadow Blade item cards +35 and the traps +30
Dark Shpeherd only does 815, and maxing it out to it's maximum on my Fire barely does 3000+ damage (and I can only do this to one enemy)

I think the Dark spells deserve a buff because of how hard it takes to get 2 shadow pips, for nearly no reward. Even if you don't do my suggestion

Administrator
pattar889 on Sep 30, 2021 wrote:
I also wanna mention the Dark spells in the Shadow school. You can't enchant Shadow attacks and can barely buff them. I think their cheat spells should be buffed

I only use Dark Shepherd so I'll use her as an example.
Cheat 1: Shadow Blade (+40)
Cheat 2: Shadow Spear (+10)
Cheat 3: Mass Shadow Trap (+25)
I'd make the blade +45, the Spear +20, and the trap +40. Making them enchanted versions of the regular versions. I'd also make the Shadow Blade item cards +35 and the traps +30
Dark Shpeherd only does 815, and maxing it out to it's maximum on my Fire barely does 3000+ damage (and I can only do this to one enemy)

I think the Dark spells deserve a buff because of how hard it takes to get 2 shadow pips, for nearly no reward. Even if you don't do my suggestion
Hello, if you would like, you can make this a separate thread and get feedback from other players that would be more likely to see it under it's own title. Maybe just title it "Shadow Spell Buffs" and copy and paste what you've said here into the post. Try to refrain from replying to topics with things that do not match the conversation.

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
Maceryn on Oct 1, 2021 wrote:
Hello, if you would like, you can make this a separate thread and get feedback from other players that would be more likely to see it under it's own title. Maybe just title it "Shadow Spell Buffs" and copy and paste what you've said here into the post. Try to refrain from replying to topics with things that do not match the conversation.
Will do, I posted it here since we were talking about buffing the spears (one of the Shadow spells I wanted buff). I'll make it it's own thread though

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Maceryn on Sep 29, 2021 wrote:
I don't mind it really. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't forgotten.