Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

transformation in the nation

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 07, 2009
guess what? This is a new idea fresh from my head! So it starts like this for my plan of transformations in the nations it starts out with a potions master in each world example wizard city: name:unknown teaches transformations that you are suppose to get in wc

but this is how it works another example fire cat is one of the spells you learn in wc SO it is one of the transformations you can learn in wc you can buy the potions for gold but a lot of gold and they are put onto a page in your book in the righthand lower corner you open to a special page that has fire ice and storm on the outside in the middle layer death life and myth and in the middle balance. so if i bought the permentant fire cat transformation i go to the page press the fire and i get a list of the fire transformations i have learned. below shows the transformations you can become marked by element

fire: fire cat,fire elf,sun bird,helephant,fire dragon,efreet(holding his lamp and using it as his weapon(wand)

ice:ice beetle,snow serpant,evil snowman,colossus,ice giant,ice angel

storm:storm snake,lightning bats,kraken,stormzilla,stormlord,

life:imp,leperchaun,unicorn,seraph,centaur,natures wraith,forest lord

myth:blood bat,troll,cyclopes,minotaur,orthrus,medusa

death:dark spirit,ghoul,banshee,vampire,skeleton pirate,wraith,scrarecrow

balance:scarab,scorpian,mander,fire element,water element,ice guardian,hydra,ra

hope you like my idea and make it please tell me what you think w101 and wizards out there! And remember it costs gold not crowns and it is not temperary