Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transferring items between accounts.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2016
So I fell into a predicament when trying to decorate a house for my newest wizard101 account. I am trying to make a giant celestial spiral, but I need the Housing item: "50 millionth monolith." I do have it on a older account, but sadly support isn't able to transfer housing items between accounts, even if they are in the same family account management thing (forgot the name for it LOL). I really wish I could get the housing item on my new account; they offered to suggest to me to transfer my wizard over, BUT ... I can not afford spending $120-$160 dollars for 2 one year membership in both accounts to meet the transferring wizard requirements. I was hoping of Plan A -> Having the housing item be droppable/craftable pretty please. OR ... PLAN B:
Something similar to a shared bank, but between wizard101 accounts to share housing items.
-Housing items only (no wands, gear, or pets)
-Housing items must be "no auction" so that people don't abuse this by selling stuff into the bazaar
-Once transferred into it a special lock is placed on it permanently preventing you from quick selling it/pet eating, but still allowed to trash it.
--Please reply of what you think about how useful this can be.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Rattle2k on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
So I fell into a predicament when trying to decorate a house for my newest wizard101 account. I am trying to make a giant celestial spiral, but I need the Housing item: "50 millionth monolith." I do have it on a older account, but sadly support isn't able to transfer housing items between accounts, even if they are in the same family account management thing (forgot the name for it LOL). I really wish I could get the housing item on my new account; they offered to suggest to me to transfer my wizard over, BUT ... I can not afford spending $120-$160 dollars for 2 one year membership in both accounts to meet the transferring wizard requirements. I was hoping of Plan A -> Having the housing item be droppable/craftable pretty please. OR ... PLAN B:
Something similar to a shared bank, but between wizard101 accounts to share housing items.
-Housing items only (no wands, gear, or pets)
-Housing items must be "no auction" so that people don't abuse this by selling stuff into the bazaar
-Once transferred into it a special lock is placed on it permanently preventing you from quick selling it/pet eating, but still allowed to trash it.
--Please reply of what you think about how useful this can be.
i love the second option, but also allow things like mounts, not pets cause there are way to many ways to exploit them, since i have the same problem as you, but not a housing item, rather my dragon mount ;-;

Survivor
Nov 26, 2016
I am fine with that. Mount offer minimal stats, and they are no auction.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
have suggested this before, but no way for them to know what accounts belong to who . . . as for Ovservatory, recipe is still avaiable

Survivor
Nov 26, 2016
"have suggested this before, but no way for them to know what accounts belong to who . . . as for Ovservatory, recipe is still available"
-in my opinion, this is very off topic of the original idea of was talking about. I put this in dorm category because this is where kingsisle watches for possible new game improvements.
-the house celestial observatory and a housing item I am requesting a way to transfer between accounts under the family account sharing is totally different from what I originally meant.
-As for the house, I own and crafted that house a month ago. It took me a day to craft it, and I am sorry for bragging, but I am extremely proud of my crafting skills in this game.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2016
Also, if they have no way of knowing what accounts belong to who. I can suggest this plan:
This can be bypassed by sending code similar to a true friend code and gifting people using crown shop. 1.) You must friend the other accounts wizard in-game before doing this. The item must be in the back pack of the "giver" account. 2.) Both accounts must be in the same master account family share planning thing. Both accounts must have bought membership/$10 worth of crowns in the last month. 3.) The receiver account of the item must send the code to the "giver" account of the housing item. 4.) Both accounts must enter the same code opening up a button on their friend tab that is meant to verify it. Both accounts must also enter in master passwords, and answer personal account questions to verify its them; they use this in other games/online stuff for account recovery. 5.) After verifying its you or them, check the box that YOU AGREE TO HAVE A ITEM IN THE BAG TRANSFERRED.
^^^^^^
Sharing too much account information already breaks Kingsisle terms of services. You can use this plan to verify the account item transfer is acceptable by both account owners in-game. If anything goes wrong on this, I suggest that you shared too much info with the other person, and have broken Kingsisle terms of services. This will be all on you at this point.