Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transferring Characters Between Accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
So I understand that you can transfer a character from one account to your second account. But would the areas that you bought on that one character transfer over as well or is that not possible? I would like to know. Also would all the items from your bank transfer along with the character or would they stay on that account? These are the questions that I want to get answered if you guys can help me out with these questions. Thanx.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Jasper5 on Mar 18, 2017 wrote:
So I understand that you can transfer a character from one account to your second account. But would the areas that you bought on that one character transfer over as well or is that not possible? I would like to know. Also would all the items from your bank transfer along with the character or would they stay on that account? These are the questions that I want to get answered if you guys can help me out with these questions. Thanx.
Everything on that wizard transfers with the wizard EXCEPT areas bought with crowns.

The items in that wizards bank will go with the transfer but items in the Shared bank will not.

Each account is also required to have a 1 year sub. You can not transfer wizards between accounts that are using crowns only to buy areas and play.

Read the post at the following link.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/can-i-transfer-a-character-between-accounts-16444?page=1

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Well thanx for the information. That really helped a lot with making my decision.