Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transferable Characters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
My legend Death and 120 Storm are on the same account, I have 2 accounts, my side account has a bunch of chars lvl 60+ because I used my 120 storm to speed quest and makes it a lot faster and easier IMO. I'm questing my Legend Death through Zafaria right now and I'm struggling, not in the fact that's it's hard, it's just taking WAY too long. I think it should be possible to transfer characters through linked accounts, some may use this way to transfer items from one account to another, not giving kingsisle the money, so I think Kingsisle should just make it so the transfered character has his entire inventory items listen as "no trade". Being able to transfer characters would benefit the players along with kingsisle. The players would be able to quest a lot faster, maybe do some tourneys with other chars on their other account, and for kingsisle you'd need to buy membership on both of your accounts IF you're wanting to quest or something if you haven't already boughten everything with crowns. I really wish that Kingsisle would make this a thing, but transfering characters SHOULDNT cost any money or crowns since you may already be having to buy membership for both of them if you need it. PLEASE make this a thing!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Isaac Frost on Apr 5, 2017 wrote:
My legend Death and 120 Storm are on the same account, I have 2 accounts, my side account has a bunch of chars lvl 60+ because I used my 120 storm to speed quest and makes it a lot faster and easier IMO. I'm questing my Legend Death through Zafaria right now and I'm struggling, not in the fact that's it's hard, it's just taking WAY too long. I think it should be possible to transfer characters through linked accounts, some may use this way to transfer items from one account to another, not giving kingsisle the money, so I think Kingsisle should just make it so the transfered character has his entire inventory items listen as "no trade". Being able to transfer characters would benefit the players along with kingsisle. The players would be able to quest a lot faster, maybe do some tourneys with other chars on their other account, and for kingsisle you'd need to buy membership on both of your accounts IF you're wanting to quest or something if you haven't already boughten everything with crowns. I really wish that Kingsisle would make this a thing, but transfering characters SHOULDNT cost any money or crowns since you may already be having to buy membership for both of them if you need it. PLEASE make this a thing!
If you have a yearly membership on both accounts, you can transfer characters. Are you talking about something else here?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Isaac Frost on Apr 5, 2017 wrote:
The only way you can transfer characters from one account to the other IF

1. both have to have a 1 year membership
2. both must pass a security check
3. both must be in the same Family of Accounts.

You can find this same info here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/can-i-transfer-a-character-between-accounts-16444/83440?fromSearchResult=true#83440

There are other topics you might want to read listed in this topic by Dworgyn:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/character-transfer-questions-8ad6a4145554b482015570ea2b6459be?reset=1

The same rules applies to everyone who wishes to transfer Characters from one account to another.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
DragonLady1818 on Apr 5, 2017 wrote:
The only way you can transfer characters from one account to the other IF

1. both have to have a 1 year membership
2. both must pass a security check
3. both must be in the same Family of Accounts.

You can find this same info here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/can-i-transfer-a-character-between-accounts-16444/83440?fromSearchResult=true#83440

There are other topics you might want to read listed in this topic by Dworgyn:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/character-transfer-questions-8ad6a4145554b482015570ea2b6459be?reset=1

The same rules applies to everyone who wishes to transfer Characters from one account to another.
How do I transfer a Character, and can I transfer that same Character back to the original account?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Isaac Frost on Apr 6, 2017 wrote:
How do I transfer a Character, and can I transfer that same Character back to the original account?
You need to contact support@wizard101.com

They will help you transfer the wizard/s but I don't think I would turn around anytime soon and ask them to transfer the same wizard back to it's original account. You need to be absolutely certain what you want to do before making the request.

You might want to go read the one post I gave you a link to in which Dworgyn stated that support would not be used as a "transfer mule".

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/character-transfer-questions-8ad6a4145554b482015570ea2b6459be/8ad6a4145554b4820155735a24d20792#8ad6a4145554b4820155735a24d20792