Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transfer Spells/Treasures To Wizard On One Account

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
For this upcoming planned update(s) for this year, I'm wondering if it's too much to ask:

If we can finally transfer Treasures via Shared Bank to our fellow wizards on the same account

Transfer learned spells dropped from packs or Loremaster only to other wizards on the same account that may find it useful for maybe 5000 or so crowns?

Too often, we get drops, at times, spell drops on the wrong wizards, I'm sure many of us can attest to this, so, I'm hoping that this possible solution can aid to solve this.

My for example knows Headless Horseman, Calypso and Ninja Piglets! All useless spells to him.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
This isn't a bad idea!

I especially like the second one, allowing us to possibly transfer over useful spells only earned as drops from bosses or packs I'd imagine (and not crafted or trained) to other wizards on that exact account.

Do you by any chance have any specifics by how this would be done?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Well that's the thing, I'm thinking it would work is just a simple dialogue box system.

I'll use my for example.

Say I want to transfer the Queen Calypso spell to my storm wizard.
These spells that can be transferred will have a small box beside it you can tick.
When you tick the box, a pop up box comes up.
The list of spells you can transfer will pop up within another dialogue box.
After ticking the spell you wish you transfer, you choose your wizard you want it transferred to.
A confirmation window will then appear charging you (insert currency here) for the transfer.
After paying, the spell will be permanently removed from my 's spell book and will be placed on my 's.

A tutorial can be implemented explaining this new system and also mentioning that this process is irreversible.

Transferring Treasures will just be done via shared bank.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
Great!

Now I don't see how this couldn't possibly work.

Good explanation by the way.

But, what happens if you transfer the spell to the wrong wizard?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
My apologies!

Just seeing your response.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
In the event this takes place though, the wizard accidentally transferring the spell after paying the X Currency to do so, then as I hinted above these alterations would be irreversible.

In other words, once the spell is moved from one wizard to the other, it's final. This is to prevent any possibly exploitation that may happen.

Much like gifting the wrong person is. Once you gift someone, you can't take that gift back, you know?

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
Understood!

I also have some wizards with a few "incorrect spells" I would love to pass on to other wizards who would be able to use the spell much more effectively.

If the transfer were to use crowns, I could see KI making solid revenue with the idea!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I too like to see treasure cards transfer to my other wizards through Share Bank for that same reason. It's a hassle to login on my second account just to do a lot of trading back and forth

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
My thoughts exactly!

The spells might be a bit far-fetched,

But at least, the trading of Treasures seems more than feasible!