Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training point quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2017
The idea is for there to be more training point quests and more ways to get training points.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
LegoFiend12 on May 8, 2018 wrote:
The idea is for there to be more training point quests and more ways to get training points.
As you level up there are plenty of training points available and most max wizards have spare training points sitting there unused. My max life has 25 unused training points and she has every spell she wants/needs. My storm has 22 unused and still has at least 8 training point quests to complete.

By level 50 you have 19 training points available
By level 100 you have 46 training points available
By level 120 you have 54 training points available

It can be hard to stretch them in lower levels but the balance of having to decide keeps it challenging. It could be too much too soon if we can get feint and tower and perhaps a second school as well all very early on. I love that KI introduced the member benefit of free training point buy back because a lot of us don't realise the value of them when we start out. I'd like for there to be a warning to use them wisely...I made some very unwise decisions early on and it cost me a lot to fix as the member benefit didn't exist yet.

If you're wanting/needing more training points the best way to access them is leveling up. There are lots of quests available from Prospector Zeke, Eloise Merryweather, Ogden Peake, Inyanga Whitestripes, Francis lux and Zaltanna the Mirrormask. Treasure cards can be a lot of fun and useful too if you can't yet afford to buy the spells you like to use.

I hope this helps

Survivor
Jun 27, 2017
thank you for this bit of information for me to become more powerful

Wolf Shadowslinger