Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trading TCs between wizards on same account

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Being able to trade TCs with our other wizards on the same account through the Shared bank would make it much easier to do than having a separate account just for this purpose. Any that are not tradable or level restricted are already set so those could not be placed in the bank anyway.

Example:
Fire wizard has several Tempest he/she wants to pass to Storm wizard on the same account, this would make that process much easier to do.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
DragonLady1818 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
Being able to trade TCs with our other wizards on the same account through the Shared bank would make it much easier to do than having a separate account just for this purpose. Any that are not tradable or level restricted are already set so those could not be placed in the bank anyway.

Example:
Fire wizard has several Tempest he/she wants to pass to Storm wizard on the same account, this would make that process much easier to do.
Professor Greyrose has already stated that this will not be made possible. Sorry.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I agree with this 100%. It would be much easier to deal with.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Agreed. It is strange that you can give treasure cards to others, but not to yourself.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
DragonLady1818 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:

Example:
Create a Mini Noob.

He acts like an extra mark spot, and you can trade TC to him, log out, come back on yoour other char. and trade back the TC.

Example:

He has a mark Spot at the Arena, and he sticks to the Bazaar. When I need to seell, I just port to him.

I also Enchant huge hits that I give to my Ice on my Account.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
As long as it is trading real tc's and not enchanted treasure cards, then I can agree with this idea.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
popcicool7777777 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
Create a Mini Noob.

He acts like an extra mark spot, and you can trade TC to him, log out, come back on yoour other char. and trade back the TC.

Example:

He has a mark Spot at the Arena, and he sticks to the Bazaar. When I need to seell, I just port to him.

I also Enchant huge hits that I give to my Ice on my Account.
I have 2 accounts and have made trades between them. But it would still be easier through the banks.

RavenLady, I saw that , but can't blame me for trying. lol

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
DragonLady1818 on Feb 19, 2013 wrote:
I have 2 accounts and have made trades between them. But it would still be easier through the banks.

RavenLady, I saw that , but can't blame me for trying. lol
It would.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Darth JT on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
As long as it is trading real tc's and not enchanted treasure cards, then I can agree with this idea.
Agreed. Since enchanted TC's can't be traded anyway, I really don't see why this would be a problem.

Polymorphs, Astral spells are also not tradable so again, this should not be a problem.

It would however help with passing some of the Gardening TCs to other wizards on the same account. But NOT purchased(trained) garden spells.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Yes. Even though I do store TC's on my "mini noob" as you guys call it.