Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time to bring Keyrings into the game

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2418
Keyrings, those lovely methods for keeping all your keys in one place. I would LOVE it if we could get these in the game so we can keep all of our skeleton keys in one place and save some housing/bank spaces. Make them bank shareable as well. Even better would be if you could place the rings (empty or used) on your wall as well, like a decoration. Even if you had to make one for each type of ring, it would be beneficial.

Defender
Oct 16, 2014
115
I was literally about to post the Keyring idea ,along with the Toolbox which we would keep our socket wrenches.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2418
John Hawkstone on Aug 23, 2021 wrote:
I was literally about to post the Keyring idea ,along with the Toolbox which we would keep our socket wrenches.
Oh man, I can't even begin to count all the wrenches and keys I have. The worst part is, I barely use either of them.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
910
I agree. They need to be consolidated somehow.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
62
Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
25
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
1897
Yes to key rings and tool boxes. Also, I'd love a potions cabinet!!!!!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 03, 2020
11
Key rings, potion storage, and even an actual pet tome to input inside our homes would be ideal and extremely helpful.
I always end up losing certain things so it would be nice to have more organization options that doesn’t flood my inventory max.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2418
bluishtardish on Aug 31, 2021 wrote:
Key rings, potion storage, and even an actual pet tome to input inside our homes would be ideal and extremely helpful.
I always end up losing certain things so it would be nice to have more organization options that doesn’t flood my inventory max.
as for pets, i've always wanted a Zoo, that could be added to from all wizards on that same account, with a bunch of rooms in there, that we can could sort by school. Have it be like the Zoo in Zafaria, where you first have to enter it, THEN you see the various rooms. In the case of the Wizard's Zoo, it should be something like the arcanum, where you have 1 building, with lots of rooms in it, where you could dump 50 pets PER ROOM (not just per house). This way, we could sort the pets either by drop or by school, dump them ALL in there, and be able to find our pets. Perhaps have a Zookeeper (similar to the backpack butler) inside it so we can see what types of pets we have there as well for easy finding later on. It just seems silly that we've had this game this long, and we're still limited to 50 pets PER HOUSE (inside and out) and yet there are likely billions of pets running around the spiral

Survivor
Aug 03, 2020
11
dayerider on Aug 31, 2021 wrote:
as for pets, i've always wanted a Zoo, that could be added to from all wizards on that same account, with a bunch of rooms in there, that we can could sort by school. Have it be like the Zoo in Zafaria, where you first have to enter it, THEN you see the various rooms. In the case of the Wizard's Zoo, it should be something like the arcanum, where you have 1 building, with lots of rooms in it, where you could dump 50 pets PER ROOM (not just per house). This way, we could sort the pets either by drop or by school, dump them ALL in there, and be able to find our pets. Perhaps have a Zookeeper (similar to the backpack butler) inside it so we can see what types of pets we have there as well for easy finding later on. It just seems silly that we've had this game this long, and we're still limited to 50 pets PER HOUSE (inside and out) and yet there are likely billions of pets running around the spiral
I LOVE this idea for the pets!