Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Pet Plot

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2009
I've got an idea for if pets had to do a storyline, and its one of those follow-on things

Here goes:

After Celestia and when you pet reaches teen, an option appears on the main screen that says pets. if you click on that it'll say for example Bandit level one Heckhound Pet Pavilion you click play and Milos Barker says "Hello Bandit! Where is your master?" The narrator: "You tell him your master had to go shopping." All the sudden the ground splits open and a Storm Hound appears named Alistair, and he says, "Muhahaha! I am the Stormhound of evil! I shall haunt all the pets forever! Ha!" Immediately his evil shock demon minions appear and start to wreck the pet pavilion. Milos Barker: "Hey! I am bigger than you and could step on you any moment!" Lightning appears from the sky and Milos is gone. Narrator: "You whimper." Alistair: "Don't worry. Your friend is not dead. I am holding him hostage so all the other pets will try and come to help him. In the mean time, my henchmen will see to you!" Two other stormhounds appear.

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
How about just letting thm destroy that money pip and take those money hungry animals away forever its ruined the lvl 48 school pets players worked so had to get and cost players far far too much to do anything with their pets HURRAY get out the wreaking ball and take it all down.

Defender
May 29, 2009
faxbot882 wrote:
How about just letting thm destroy that money pip and take those money hungry animals away forever its ruined the lvl 48 school pets players worked so had to get and cost players far far too much to do anything with their pets HURRAY get out the wreaking ball and take it all down.
LOL what are you TALKING about?

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
faxbot882 wrote:

I like my grandmaster epic pet exactly as it is, talents and all. If you don't like yours then keep trying like the rest of us.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
neopot39 wrote:
faxbot882 wrote:
LOL what are you TALKING about?

Idk man! You do know that this guy is being weird trying to make a whole storyline with pets you know what i am saying?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
This really makes no sense because...
1. Why would it be an Evil Stormhound?
2. I mean really Pets? That's just mean.
3. And faxbox882 What the? are you crazy!

Wolf Emerald, Level 33
Pet Veteran, Challenge Me I Dare You