Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new white wolf mount.

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Okay so, the new white wolf mount looks amazing, but because it's in a non-bundle pack I realistically have about a 1% chance (or less) of getting it (which is why I'm not even going to waste crowns trying), so I just wanted to suggest that in the near future maybe it could be released in the crowns shop as a mount you can purchase by itself.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Balance princess on Dec 8, 2017 wrote:
Okay so, the new white wolf mount looks amazing, but because it's in a non-bundle pack I realistically have about a 1% chance (or less) of getting it (which is why I'm not even going to waste crowns trying), so I just wanted to suggest that in the near future maybe it could be released in the crowns shop as a mount you can purchase by itself.
I think that's one of the things that makes it so appealing. A seasonal pack that drops a rare mount... you're pretty much the envy of all your friends if you manage to get it. I think it's a marketing strategy for Kingsisle that allows them to make a lot of money off of people who buy these seasonal packs a lot, so I don't see them putting the mount into the crown shop. However, they already added this mount in the crown shop for Pirate101, so :P

If Kingsisle ever adds the Nightfall Harrowings to the crown shop, I would instantly buy it though :P

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
BrahmShadow on Dec 9, 2017 wrote:
I think that's one of the things that makes it so appealing. A seasonal pack that drops a rare mount... you're pretty much the envy of all your friends if you manage to get it. I think it's a marketing strategy for Kingsisle that allows them to make a lot of money off of people who buy these seasonal packs a lot, so I don't see them putting the mount into the crown shop. However, they already added this mount in the crown shop for Pirate101, so :P

If Kingsisle ever adds the Nightfall Harrowings to the crown shop, I would instantly buy it though :P
I suppose you're not wrong, but for someone that has been playing since 2010 and who has only got a perm mount from a non-bundle pack once there comes a time when you just say "nope, I'm done wasting crowns trying to get something I'll never get anyway", and you just stop buying any non-bundle packs.

So you see, although I LOVE many of the mounts in non-bundle packs I'm just no longer willing to waste crowns trying and ultimately failing to get them. However, if I see a mount, like it, and know I can just go buy the mount without rolling any proverbial dice then I'll buy the mount in two shakes of a lambs tail.

I've literally brought bundles on the very day that they were released because I knew that I without a doubt would get the mount in the bundle.

All in all though, despite me making this thread KI probably won't release the White Wolf in the crowns shop, but will instead re-skin it in multiple colors and release those in the crowns shop, and guess what?

I'll buy one, heck maybe even more than one if they really do release multiple colors because I know for a fact I'll get the mount.