Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank You!

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Thank you, two words that seem trite and sometimes overused. At time they are missing entirely.

Thank you to KI. Thank you for making a game that this aging nerd can play, appreciate, and escape the dreariness of the real world. Thank you for a game that has kept its core premise going for ten years.

Thank you to the inhabitants and denizens of these boards. I may not comment on everything but your comments, insights and replies always make my day. And there are some days where this more important than you might realize.

Thank you to the best questing partner a young wizard could ask for. You have made me a better player.

Thank you to the players who take time to ask. Thank you to grateful players who appreciate the fact that when I help I am doing so out of my limited online availability. You make the unpleasant experiences worth it.

Thank You.
Steven Ghoststalker 130
Christopher Ghoststalker 43

Administrator
Area51Alien on Mar 8, 2019 wrote:
Thank you, two words that seem trite and sometimes overused. At time they are missing entirely.

Thank you to KI. Thank you for making a game that this aging nerd can play, appreciate, and escape the dreariness of the real world. Thank you for a game that has kept its core premise going for ten years.

Thank you to the inhabitants and denizens of these boards. I may not comment on everything but your comments, insights and replies always make my day. And there are some days where this more important than you might realize.

Thank you to the best questing partner a young wizard could ask for. You have made me a better player.

Thank you to the players who take time to ask. Thank you to grateful players who appreciate the fact that when I help I am doing so out of my limited online availability. You make the unpleasant experiences worth it.

Thank You.
Steven Ghoststalker 130
Christopher Ghoststalker 43
Thank you for being such a wonderful community member that enjoys the game and provides this kind of amazing feedback! I'm so happy to have the community we have here, it's truly special.

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
Thank you for being one of the Best. You are the best of everything a friend can have!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
It's so good to read positive and compliment posts which I do not often see. I too would like to say Thank You to KI and the team for creating a safe family friendly game. Thank you for all the updates and assistances you gave us through the years. Wizard 101 gets better every year as technology grows. I'm excited to see future re-vemps on worlds being planned in the 1st arc possibly beyond. Thank you to all the players for your team effort by posting helpful battle tips, walkthrough videos on Youtube and KI Central and helping me get through tough battles plus anything else I get stuck on about the game. (2 thumbs up)