Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Up / Groups

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
It would be cool if grouped wizards could have the group added to team up when the first wizard clicks it.

Many questing teams are 2 or 3 and on more tricky dungeons would still like a full team. From the sigil we can't see what teams are already formed in the kiosk, so when you are in a duo the first person can hit team up and vanish immediately because they were the 4th of an already forming team. The 2nd of the duo can be left waiting for a new team. More importantly, the duo who quest together are now no longer facing the dungeon together.

I think it would be cool if grouped wizards only required one wizard to click team up to add the group. If there are 3 players waiting and you're in a duo you'd be kept together to start the next team instead of split.

What do you think? Am I just being a pansy wanting to stay with a questing buddy or someone I've met along the way or would this be a nice feature for the team up system?

Explorer
May 28, 2012
I agree with Victoria as there are times when questing with my family members doing a dungeon…one goes to the kiosk then tells the others when to hit the team up button.

If we are joined in a group then we would be assured of going into the same dungeon.

This would save us from waiting while one goes to the kiosk and waiting to hit the team up button