Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Up for Secret Bosses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
Please add a team up for secret bosses!!! Gladiator in Olympus, Aphrodite in Darkmoor, etc.... It's so hard to actually use team up when everyone else wants to do the full dungeon.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Travis GiantTalon on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:
Please add a team up for secret bosses!!! Gladiator in Olympus, Aphrodite in Darkmoor, etc.... It's so hard to actually use team up when everyone else wants to do the full dungeon.
Hi, Travis.
Yes I agree with you that we need a team up thing for the secret bosses. But Sadly I do not think we are getting one. Instead using team up for these boss how about you ask your game-in friends if they want to do Glad or Aphrodite next time you want to them. If you have few friends, then I would suggest joining some wiz discords like TaraDrawnBreaker (If though I personally do not like her) or Pantalonians (Great guy but can get confused sometimes). If that fails, you can always change realms and ask people in that area if they want to do the secret boss of that area.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
Thank you for making this happen! I don't know how much this post influenced things, but it's great when KI listens to the community!