Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

team up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2017
i am always having trouble finding help on the dungeon that i currently am farming and at my lvl it is extremely difficult to do as a solo i am a lvl 90 storm and i am trying to complete the tartarus outfit does anyone have any advice on how to get better help for this dungeon that would be great thank you

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Luke,

Since Darkmoor came out a lot of Promethean wizards are now skipping Tartarus and just waiting 10 levels to farm Darkmoor. All you can really do it continue to try team up. You can ask your team if they are only there for Chronos or if they are there for the full dungeon, that might help you get a team that will stay. The only other option would be to post here for a "Friday night Tartarus run" or attempt to get any friends on your list to help you. If you do not have friends who are on when you are playing, (happens a lot), then just post here when you are available and what your wizards name is, realm to meet up, etc. I would be happy to go in there with you as I still have the quest on a couple wizards.

Good luck!

Autumn WH