Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions for fox mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I bought the Avalon Outlaw Bundle and tried out the Vulpine Avenger mount. I love it! You can see around it easily and it's just a great mount all around. Now that the general mechanics for it exist, I would love to see more fox mounts, like a Fennec fox or some other desert fox mount (for my Balance wizard), an Arctic fox mount (I would love to have that for my ice wizard) and a black fox mount (for my death wizard). I would like to see more Wolf mounts as well. Any one agree or disagree with me? Would you like to have an Arctic riding fox for Christmas?

Survivor
Oct 09, 2012
I'm definitely on board with the smaller and more easily maneuverable mounts. There are several mounts that I really like, that I don't use because they're visually unwieldy -- and sometimes unwieldy in game terms as well.

How about one base mount with multiple coats that can be chosen not unlike the way the colors on gear can be set at purchase time? So you can choose between a red, desert, black or arctic fox when purchased, or a regular or arctic wolf.