Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral Key Easter Dungeon????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2017
Okay i'm having a late idea for the easter event, so there was a evil frankenbunny right? but like they had for Christmas it was a spiral key event with the easter event and the minions could be chocolate bunnies or even eggs?! it could even be a whole little mini dungeon too the drops could be rare like a piece of the bunny set or like a golden spiral key could have chances of a mount or a pet also a new set should come out like a bunny suit and tie or like a easter dress for the girl wizards even possible chances of dropping a wig.

Also I've been wondering I forgot how to send in art my tablet is in being fixed for like a month and I want to send in fan art for weapon ideas or outfits maybe some character feature designs I wanna help out this game with ideas
and I just love this game I've been a huge fan since maybe 8 years now??? my other account I stopped playing but ((even if I gots no max :') I still love the game))