Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spells, hair and clothing

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I'm sure there are lots out there, but can we see more spells? Maybe some sidequests where we can learn more school spells? Like the Eternal Leviathan spell.... I've never seen it. And I really want it for my life wizard. TC's are ok, but spells would be better. I'd be very happy if some of these spells where in packs. Also, it some spells like tempest could be made for life wizards. The leaf one the life kookaburra spell would be awesome if we could learn it as a spell so we can have a different pet with us and more times to use it.

About cllothing colors. Can crown outfits please be dyeable? I LOVE the life school outfit that's like Melinda Woo's but I want it red not green. My sister has it in too and green is her color. Red is mine. Let us dye them for a cheap amount of crowns like the mirror shop does for hair.

Which brings me to one more thing... the crown hair styles. Please update those colors to include the mirror shop colors. I'm sure that will fix the known issue with the hideous hair colors.

Thank you for reading.