Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell that locks pips

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 08, 2011
I noticed that in w101 there are three spells I can think of that take away your pips, Lord of Winter, Celestial Calendar, and of coarse, mana burn. Along with this, I noticed the max level astral spells that protect your buffs and debuffs. So, what if there was a spell that kept your pips safe? I know its a little too specific to actually be useful at the moment, but if it were to be a side effect to a future spell, that would be awesome, or maybe part of a star spell. Thoughts?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Bigboss1029 on Sep 18, 2016 wrote:
I noticed that in w101 there are three spells I can think of that take away your pips, Lord of Winter, Celestial Calendar, and of coarse, mana burn. Along with this, I noticed the max level astral spells that protect your buffs and debuffs. So, what if there was a spell that kept your pips safe? I know its a little too specific to actually be useful at the moment, but if it were to be a side effect to a future spell, that would be awesome, or maybe part of a star spell. Thoughts?
I like this idea.