Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2012
ok, so I know this topic is dead cause I haven’t seen any recent ones but...

Fire: pixie king.
Appearance: a volcanic island coverd in obsidian appears and you see like 2 tiny houses. 2 burning pixies come out of the houses and 2 fly in. They hold hands and dance in a circle. The middle of their circle makes a lava ball and they all fly away. There is a burning ball of lava left. A man dressed in a red tone comes out of the ball and makes a staff oute of a loose stone of obsidian. The staff is a long stick with a red hot ball on the end. He holds his staff up and males a huge lava ball that looks like the power nova spell in the air. He brings it down on top of the enemy.
Damage: 600-700 1000 for 3 rounds. 10 pips.

Life: vandalism
Appearance: there is a big statue of mooda on two feet standing up. You here imp laughter and a bunch of them some flying in. They swarm mooda’s head and part. He now has black angry looking eyebrows. He puts his hooves together and as he does that black smoke comes from the enemy and into his closing hooves. Than he turned around and the eyebrows are gone and he opens his hooves and it heals everyone!
Damage: 10 pips. 800-900 heal half of damage.

Lvl 83

Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
Survivor
Mar 17, 2018
i like those spell ideas! really cool, id totally always use them for my fire wizard.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Hello, This has always bothered me and why as a fire wizard I stooped using this spell....Heck hounds breath is so cool in beginning of this spell it should do damage....anything is better than nothing, I mean change it to be more like the dragon spell but less damage. Also fire should have some of the low lvl spells when starting out, like fire bats and shark it would really make the wizard fun.....TY