Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sort treasure cards by favorites...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 31, 2014
125
Hi,

I have like hundreds of treasure cards and to find the one or two I need for a battle takes forever :) So I wish we could mark some tc as favorites and then sort our list to find them easily, or some other method like that.

One e.g. is for long dungeon when you need different tc for different matches using same deck...

Thanks

Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
60
This is a good idea, but tc are sorted by school, which is probably good enough. It doesn't take too long to find cards the way it is now.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2013
60
Maybe we could at least choose the school in TC view much like in deck view. At least we could jump to the correct school's TC faster.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
103
enkia on Sep 25, 2015 wrote:
Hi,

I have like hundreds of treasure cards and to find the one or two I need for a battle takes forever :) So I wish we could mark some tc as favorites and then sort our list to find them easily, or some other method like that.

One e.g. is for long dungeon when you need different tc for different matches using same deck...

Thanks
i disagree because this new update might be a problem for ki

Survivor
May 09, 2010
2
I agree, this sounds like a great idea, but, like mentioned above, its sorted by school, so it shouldn't take more than 3 minutes to find it

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
945
annaxh on Sep 26, 2015 wrote:
i disagree because this new update might be a problem for ki
It's really quite a simple thing to implement.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
945
Brandonhawkcaster7... on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:
I agree, this sounds like a great idea, but, like mentioned above, its sorted by school, so it shouldn't take more than 3 minutes to find it
Three minutes is quite a lot of time to spend just looking for a certain card.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
103
lewski on Sep 28, 2015 wrote:
It's really quite a simple thing to implement.
ok whatever

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
125
I don't just need to find 1 card, but like 3-4 in different schools, plus then for next battle maybe 2-4 different tc. If I could arrange these in groups or favorites, I can easily find them.

You can split the one page filled a max of 999 tc into 8 sections (one for each school) much like a tabbed browser, so if you want a Shatter you just click the Myth tab to go to Myth tc.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
1124
enkia on Sep 25, 2015 wrote:
Hi,

I have like hundreds of treasure cards and to find the one or two I need for a battle takes forever :) So I wish we could mark some tc as favorites and then sort our list to find them easily, or some other method like that.

One e.g. is for long dungeon when you need different tc for different matches using same deck...

Thanks
Instead of selling off-school decks that I can't use, I re-name them and use them for TC storage. As an example, you can save Shield TCs in a deck named "Shield Deck 1". You can do this with any type of TC grouping and re-name the deck anything you find easy to remember. This not only makes them easier to find it also removes them from your total TC count which allows you to keep more than the current 999.

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
125
TucsonWizard on Sep 29, 2015 wrote:
Instead of selling off-school decks that I can't use, I re-name them and use them for TC storage. As an example, you can save Shield TCs in a deck named "Shield Deck 1". You can do this with any type of TC grouping and re-name the deck anything you find easy to remember. This not only makes them easier to find it also removes them from your total TC count which allows you to keep more than the current 999.
nice I try it :) thx