Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Songster's Shoes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
So as you guys know, the only way to get the Songster's Shoes which are the life elegant shoes are from Spirit of Ignorance and Aethyr Elemental. I've ran Aethyr for over 50 times and have not gotten the shoes. What i'm saying is that, i drop rate is really low and i'd love it for Kingsisle if they increased the drop rate for the shoes. Everytime i got a shoe it was the wrong one and i got the same shoe twice. If there was an elixir to increase the drop rate that would be nice. I have wasted so many gold keys on this boss for nothing. I feel like i have been farming forever with no luck at all.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
I completely agree with you. I would love for either drop rates to be increased on songster's shoes or if they could just sell the full set in the crown shop. I always prefer to farm an item over buying that item with crowns, but at this point I would buy this full set in an instant as would many other people that have been grinding for these shoes. I am honestly fine with the difficulty of the boss. I always love bosses to be challenging, but I never seem to get these shoes. I have friends that have done aethyr elemental I kid you not over 250 times and never have gotten these shoes. At first when I heard that, I knew this was something I would not want to farm for. Somehow I got lured into wanting to farm it and now I am in this crazy state of "needing" the shoes. I am legit not doing anything until I get them which is kind of insane I know. I am begging KingsIsle at this point please please please add the item to the crown shop. It legit could be some absurd price and I most likely will still buy it. Again please add to the crown shop or increase the drop. I am begging you.