Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some Loveable Pet Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2013
Hey all

I don't want to take up too much time with introductions as I usually do, so here are some pets i'd like to see added to wiz! Some have added cards as well, but those aren't exactly the point. This will get pretty long!

---Gobbler Toddler- A myth pet based off a gobbler! It's a baby gobbler though, on all fours and has a diaper with a pacifier and a drumstick that's used like a rattle.
-The petcards would be Mythblade, Gobbler, and a new "Gobbler Minion" spell.

---Knowledgeable Draconian- This would be a Myth pet that has a design similar to Keeper of the Flame.
-The petcard would of course be "Keeper of the Flame" respectively.
-One thing that would be neat for this pet is hybrids, such as a ice/fire version who would have similar spells like Keeper of the Flame, but renamed to match their school, for example:
Ice Draconian pet hybrid spell- Keeper of the Frost
Fire Draconian pet hybrid spell- Keeper of the Ashes, etc.
-These pets would have a idle where they take out a pair of glasses and a book, reading a page. This would be a funny/cute animation I could see pulled off!

---Hades Watchdog- These pets would be based of the "Cerberus'" from Tartarus
-They would be 3 separate pets, Balance, Fire and Myth each having spells that match their schools. ex (Myth has Orthrus/Humongofrog, Fire has Meteor/Fire Dragon, Balance has Sandstorm and Supernova)
-As a idle animation they would fall asleep in midair, but wake up to catch themselves before hitting the ground. This would be a reference to how the dogs are put to sleep in Tarturus.

---Frost Troll- These would be hybrid pets with a parent being a troll and a ice pet. Their designs would be similar to the Frost Trolls in Wintertusk.
-I can imagine their spells being a ice version of troll, similar to the Mustard Troll spell but for ice.

---Chilly Skeleton- While on the topic on WT, this pet would be similar to Frost Bones. Another skeleton pet to add to the collection!
-I could see them having Tower Shield and Frostzilla for spells, since they love to cast them in Wintertusk.

---Funky Cyclops- This would be a hybrid that comes from a Cyclops+ Rockin' Roller.
-The design would be similar to the "RockClops" Spell
-This pet would have all the rock spells as expected, Punklops, Metalops and Rocklops!
-The idle would have the Cyclops play a funky tune

---Centaur- I could see this being a hybrid using a Minotaur + A "horse" pet.
-This pet would obviously give a Centaur card! And to reference a centaurs bow, it'll also have Sniper or Unstoppable.

---Whiny Mandrake- This pet's design would be based off the Mandrake pictures that you see in quest revolving them.
-It would float around the player, sometimes hopping on the ground.
-The idle would have the mandrake crying...afterall Mandrakes aren't happy fellows
-Gives a Treant Card (I could see Leafstorm being good too)

---Burkes Assistant- This pet would be a baby fox in over-sized armor.
- As he runs he would attempt to keep the armor straight on his body without falling off.
-His spells will include Monstrology spells, adding a special card/talent just for the pet would be a nice idea to encourage it to be used for Monstrology.

---Thunder Snake/ Storm Shark- These are both in the same category cause they are both straight forward.
-The Storm Shark would swim in a puddle of water for it's "running" animation, showing his scary fin. When the character jumps the shark would hop out of the water!
-The storm snake shouldn't be confused with the "Storm Sepent" which is the green version.
-Both pets would respectively have their own spells. The shark could have hybrids that has their spells as well, ex. Ice Shark, fire shark. (based of their tc's)

---The Locus' Swarm- This pet would be a big batch of insects that you see in the Locus Swarm spell! The pet is balance, and the Idle would have the pets go in the players face as the player attempts to swat them away with their hands.
-The spell would be Locus Swarm as expected.
-This pet could also have a ice version (hybrid) where the spell given is Polar Swarm.

---Royal Gobbler- This ice pet is based off some of the Colossus Bolv. Gobbler bosses, the running animation is them rolling on their stomachs.
-A spell that comes with this pet is based off king gobbler, and the spell is like Humongofrog. Gobblers build up a castle, and the king falls onto it. He precedes to throw up food on the enemies, then follows up with putting a weak
shield on your team.

Obviously there are more pets I would love to see in the game, but even for me this is getting a bit too long!
Anyways if you actually managed to read through i appreciate it! Are there any pets you'd like to see?

Thanks for reading through!
Noah Hawkbreath