Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Snowball Barrage Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2020
Hello! I would like to request something about the Snowball Barrage spell. So you see, Snowball Barrage is the level 108 ice spell. Which I dont understand why? I think you should get it from the level 28 spell quest you get from your ice teacher. Here is my reasoning. You see, Lets jump to the storm school real quick. As you know, Tempest is the level 28 spell quest. And here is how the tempest works, per pip, it does more damage. (If that makes sense). Or another way to say it, the more pips you have, the more damage tempest will do. That's literally the same thing as the Snowball Barrage. The damage of the spell for tempest is 80 and for snowball barrage it is 85. (If you know what I mean.) Back to the ice school, so yeah. Thats why I think Snowball Barrage should be the level 28 spell quest for ice. Sorry if this didn't make sense. I tried my best to make it understandable. Let me know your thoughts on this! And hopefully, Kingsisle will listen to my idea and make it happen! I really doubt that will happen but oh well. Anyways, have a good day!