Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sheep Pet

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
Hi. I know the Sheep pet is actually for KI employees and a few lucky VIP's, but if another version of the sheep could be made for the general public I would totally love it. I LOVE sheep. And here's an idea of how to make it different- make it a girl wearing one of the kimonos' like the cows wear in Mooshu. I would pay crowns for that pet in a nano second.

Thank you.

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
mittensk on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
Hi. I know the Sheep pet is actually for KI employees and a few lucky VIP's, but if another version of the sheep could be made for the general public I would totally love it. I LOVE sheep. And here's an idea of how to make it different- make it a girl wearing one of the kimonos' like the cows wear in Mooshu. I would pay crowns for that pet in a nano second.

Thank you.
It's a good idea except the fact that we should choose whether we want it to be a male or female pet. You really can't keep this one genderless but either way, considering most guys probably won't want it anyways, you don't have too.