Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sharing Houses!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2012
So over a year ago i sent in this idea to the KingsIsle Support team and they told me to make a post about it. I don't know if someone has already made a post about this so i'm just going to give it a shot. My idea is the concept of 2 wizards sharing a house! Now this could be done in a multiple different ways but my idea is this. Two wizards who have true friend codes could buy a house together and split the cost. This could be done with both gold houses and crown homes or brand new houses could be made just for this idea alone. To make it more difficult maybe the price of the house could increase or it could stay the same. Now when it comes to sharing items you could have only the wizard who owns the item could move / pick up the item. This would end up creating an aspect of teamwork and help wizards collaborate on ideas together. Now just like the cost of the house the object count of the house would also be split so that both wizards have the same amount. I think this would add a wonderful aspect to the game and i hope it is added.

Thank You