Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sharing Gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I think we should be able to put gold in our shared banks to spread amongst our wizards. like in case you need gold on one wizard and your other wizard has max gold.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
I actually agree with this. I had this idea for a few days but never put anything out about it. Glad you did!
I agree that it would be nice to have because if you have more than one character, chances are it has nothing to do with that gold when it’s max and just helping. I am working on pets and so far my resist pet has given me the biggest struggle out of any other pet. With all the pets I’ve made the gold comes heavily. Would love for this to come in because it makes sense. Plus if a high level is farming gold, it can just sell it and transfer saving the time to transfer all the gear.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Kirin Mounts on Jan 10, 2021 wrote:
I think we should be able to put gold in our shared banks to spread amongst our wizards. like in case you need gold on one wizard and your other wizard has max gold.
YES Please! It's such a waste of time to move pets around but I have to do that ALL the time. Except when I can't because of a jewel.