Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shared Housing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
For some people who are married or dating in real life, or like a group of friends who want to share a house, add option for that? to share your house with one or two other friends.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Calamity Master of... on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
For some people who are married or dating in real life, or like a group of friends who want to share a house, add option for that? to share your house with one or two other friends.
I like it!!! Almost like friends sharing dorms or houses!
-Alia SparkleGrove

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Calamity Master of... on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
This will likely never happen. There are too many issues that could spring out of implementing this.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
YES!!! Me and my friend do school role plays in our house and she always says she wishes we could both decorate houses together! There should be a trust list... here's my idea!

First off, they must be your friend... pretty obvious lol...

Second: They have to be in your house in order to request you for decoration permissions.

Third: You cannot request/accept all houses in any single home... For example I have a Sultan's Palace, and say my friend wants to decorate my Dragon's Fjord... you have to be in the Fjord for permissions.

Fourth: Online/Offline options: There needs to be an option for if your friend can decorate your home when you are online or offline... just to prevent problems!

Fifth: Maybe increase the amount of items a house can hold when you add a person? Maybe +50 inside and out +10 pet slots?