Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shared Bank Extended

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
I for one have been looking for a way to extend my shared bank because lets face it I want more space to share for all my other wizards. I already triend contacting support on this but at this time there is nothing to extend the shared bank. I do not see why this cannot be possible, they extend the bank and the housing limits, so why not this. How many of you agree with me??

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I too made a thread on wanting Shared Bank Extended. I have 6 wizards on one account and it doesn't take long to fill it up. I'd like too see Shared Bank space extended to 250 no less than 200.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2014
Definitely agree. It takes actual hours to do certain tasks.
More space to work with would cut down on item management time so we could get back to actually playing the game.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
I want a way to do this. I have lost thousands of items because I have no space to put them. I am not happy with this at all.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Can you bank share a gear vault? I know seed vaults are bankable and I've had no reason to try it myself.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
I did some checking and you cannot trade gear vaults. So one in each area, like one inside your house and one outside your house. Its the same concept as the seed vault. I have many seed vaults on one wizard. Just link your houses together and put them in each place.