Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seven Wizards, one account

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
I understand that this topic has probably been beaten to death, but I would like further understanding as to why members cannot have seven wizards for one PAID membership acct. Not to be belligerent, but in reply this email please do not redirect me to the fact that I am free to spend my money on as many memberships as I wish so I can have unlimited wizards; that is not helpful. Please also don't point out the fact that I am also free to delete a wizard to try a different school; I am absurdly attached to ALL 6 of my (over level 100) wizards, and as such refuse to part with any. I would like to have a logical reason why this isn't so. Again, not to be difficult, or unduly irritate anyone, but it seems to me this wouldn't be a drastic undertaking. Whomever is reading this, I would like to have it widely known I LOVE wizard101; it has provided me years of top-shelf entertainment. But, I am ready to try a seventh wizard on my PAID annual membership. I also have a PAID annual membership to Pirate101 (LOVE) and am on my way to filling that one up as well (albeit a lot more slowly). I intend the tone of this communication to come across as inoffensive to the recipient. If the opposite comes to pass, I do apologize in advance.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
If Kingsisle were planning on creating another slot for a seventh wizard, it would have already happened with the last 600 people to make a post almost identical to this one. They've clearly made their decision on this matter and there is no need to keep pushing it.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
It would be nice to be able to play a Wizard from each school.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Having more than 6 wizards would be great!! All 6 of my wizards are leveling with other Wizards. It would not be nice if I played them without the other person playing and getting ahead of them.

Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion on this matter!!!

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
MereMerepop on Aug 5, 2017 wrote:
If Kingsisle were planning on creating another slot for a seventh wizard, it would have already happened with the last 600 people to make a post almost identical to this one. They've clearly made their decision on this matter and there is no need to keep pushing it.
Nah if the community keeps pushing it they may do it to make us happy
I believe the reason they haven't added a 7th wizard is because of coding issues. Awhile back I saw a post just like this and someone replied that a couple years ago they tried to add a 7th wizard but failed due to coding issues and will try to resolve it.
Im hoping they will add one too with all the people wanting a 7th wizard!

~Natalie lvl 87
~Natalie lvl 40