Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Selling items at bazaar (or elsewhere)...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 21, 2013
I'm sure a lot of people would LOVE this.

When selling something at the bazaar or to some other NPC, if I have an item locked or if it's a "No Auction" or "No Sell" item, move it to the bottom of the list. If I have more than a page of items in my backpack, but I have to flip to the second page to get to items I can sell, then that's a bit annoying and unnecessary. Inside, all items that can be sold should appear first, followed by no auction/no sell, then by items locked.

For those who farm bosses like Halfang or do some question and acquire a lot of junk to get rid of, it would make it much easier to see, since I could click on the first item, then click on sell, press enter (to confirm I want to sell it), and keep repeating the sell/enter combination until I get to the items that can't be sold. As it is now, could do that a few times but then might have an item that can't be sold to come up and have to click on an item after it that I can sell, etc.

Of course, an alternative to this would be to make it similar to QuickSell, where you check mark everything you want to sell (but limit it based on categories and only items that can be sold to that NPC). Then click the sell button one time and confirm it.

Either one of the above would be a major improvement over how it is now.