Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seeing more of the Spiral

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Recently I popped back over to Pirates to play for a bit, my pirate just got into Mooshu. WOW! This is the first I've seen of the world of Mooshu expanded beyond the Emperor's "Island" that our Wizards visit. I love the fact that as I gaze out on Mooshu from my pirates view, it LOOKS like the Mooshu that I visit as a wizard. The street layouts are similar and even the mobs die in the same manner (love the attention to detail).

So why am I talking about Pirates on the Wizard boards?

Pirates has shown us that each World on the Spiral is more than just the one (two in Grizzlehiem, multiple in Azteca) "Islands" that our Wizard visits especially Mooshu and Marleybone. Is there ANY chance that our wizards will visit new islands of existing Wizard (or Pirate) worlds? for example Skull Island being based on the Caribbean during the golden age of piracy would be great place for a Wizard visit if we found some place that is the source of VewDew magic.

Are there other islands of Wizard City? Krokotopia? Dragonspyre? Is Celestia part of the Marleybone skyway? Azteca part of the Monquistan?

Just curious

Steven Ghoststalker

Cunning Charles Xavier
44 Privateer

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Area51Alien on May 5, 2018 wrote:
Recently I popped back over to Pirates to play for a bit, my pirate just got into Mooshu. WOW! This is the first I've seen of the world of Mooshu expanded beyond the Emperor's "Island" that our Wizards visit. I love the fact that as I gaze out on Mooshu from my pirates view, it LOOKS like the Mooshu that I visit as a wizard. The street layouts are similar and even the mobs die in the same manner (love the attention to detail).

So why am I talking about Pirates on the Wizard boards?

Pirates has shown us that each World on the Spiral is more than just the one (two in Grizzlehiem, multiple in Azteca) "Islands" that our Wizard visits especially Mooshu and Marleybone. Is there ANY chance that our wizards will visit new islands of existing Wizard (or Pirate) worlds? for example Skull Island being based on the Caribbean during the golden age of piracy would be great place for a Wizard visit if we found some place that is the source of VewDew magic.

Are there other islands of Wizard City? Krokotopia? Dragonspyre? Is Celestia part of the Marleybone skyway? Azteca part of the Monquistan?

Just curious

Steven Ghoststalker

Cunning Charles Xavier
44 Privateer
I think doing this for Wizard101 would be great, especially for revisiting nostalgic worlds. Bonus islands for mainstream worlds like MooShu could be side worlds you can do. They can kind of be like Wintertusks for the mainstream worlds.