Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seed Inventory

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2017
I absolutely love the gardening system of Wizard101, however I really don't like the seeds and how they are put in your backpack/vault/bank/etc.

I'd really love for seeds to be their own things, like how pet snacks are! The spells are already in their own category, and my inventory/bank would be way less clogged up with seeds if it could work that way. Even if they still counted towards housing space limits, I'd just want a better place to keep my seeds!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
This has been asked for MANY times. Unfortunately, they're locked into keeping it this way now that we have seed vaults. If they ever made seeds not count for inventory items, they'd have to refund everybody who paid crowns for one or for the ingredients for one, or risk losing players. I AGREE that they should not count towards backpack space, but this is where we're at. IF, however, they were to expand ALL vaults to add on to BANK space at the same time they removed the seed count from backpack space, then I could see them 'getting away with it", but ONLY in that condition.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2017
dayerider on Dec 17, 2018 wrote:
This has been asked for MANY times. Unfortunately, they're locked into keeping it this way now that we have seed vaults. If they ever made seeds not count for inventory items, they'd have to refund everybody who paid crowns for one or for the ingredients for one, or risk losing players. I AGREE that they should not count towards backpack space, but this is where we're at. IF, however, they were to expand ALL vaults to add on to BANK space at the same time they removed the seed count from backpack space, then I could see them 'getting away with it", but ONLY in that condition.
I hope I don't sound dumb, but what's a seed vault? :O

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
sebbastian1 on Dec 17, 2018 wrote:
I hope I don't sound dumb, but what's a seed vault? :O
A seed vault is a piece of outdoor furniture purchasable with crowns. It allows you to store seed outside your backpack. You can find it in the Crown Shop.

That said, I have two vaults full, more than 75% of my backpack stuffed with seeds and I am CONSTANTLY feeding seeds to my pets.

I would love it if seeds were their own section of the backpack (like fish, jewels, reagents, pet snacks).

But alas, they are not.

The Ghoststalker Bros.
Steven 130
Christopher 25

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
It's a seed bank that lets you place up to 100 seeds in it; in any combination. You can place one inside your house and one outside, on every wizard you have. When you place seeds in it, you can free up share bank/backpack/bank space. you can CLICK THIS LINK to go to the official announcement about it

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Area51Alien on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
A seed vault is a piece of outdoor furniture purchasable with crowns. It allows you to store seed outside your backpack. You can find it in the Crown Shop.

That said, I have two vaults full, more than 75% of my backpack stuffed with seeds and I am CONSTANTLY feeding seeds to my pets.

I would love it if seeds were their own section of the backpack (like fish, jewels, reagents, pet snacks).

But alas, they are not.

The Ghoststalker Bros.
Steven 130
Christopher 25
you can also craft them, so you dont always need to spend crowns

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
We can buy them from the crown shop or we can craft them!

Here is the recipe

It's a lot of pink dandelions but if you have membership you can double them when the double gardening rewards come around...just plant your pink dandelions, get them to elder and wait for double gardening then harvest them for double seeds!

Krok has loads of pink dandelion drops too, so doing extra things there helps - side quests, monstrology, helping others etc...

Good luck and I hope this helps

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Seed Vaults are also craftable.

The recipe is sold by Toshio in MooShu and you will need 25 pink dandelions, and some misc other stuff.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Victoria FireHeart on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
We can buy them from the crown shop or we can craft them!

Here is the recipe

It's a lot of pink dandelions but if you have membership you can double them when the double gardening rewards come around...just plant your pink dandelions, get them to elder and wait for double gardening then harvest them for double seeds!

Krok has loads of pink dandelion drops too, so doing extra things there helps - side quests, monstrology, helping others etc...

Good luck and I hope this helps
they should also double on fight drops too, shouldnt they?