Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Search Box Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2017
Hey guys, Damen here.
I want anyones input on my idea (A lot have already most likely thought about it)..

In the bazaar store, There really should be a search box, to where you can easily type in the specific item you want instead of scrolling through pages.
Ex: Garden Gnome.
I can easily type that in and it will either say (or show) if there is any available or not.

Can someone explain to me if it's a good idea or not.

Thanks.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
that would come in handy - sometimes rugs are under 'furniture', sometimes 'decoration';
would be nice to have that search engine available.

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
As there is one in the Pirate101 bazaar, I don't see why they couldn't add one for wiz!

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Looky Here on Feb 12, 2017 wrote:
Hey guys, Damen here.
I want anyones input on my idea (A lot have already most likely thought about it)..

In the bazaar store, There really should be a search box, to where you can easily type in the specific item you want instead of scrolling through pages.
Ex: Garden Gnome.
I can easily type that in and it will either say (or show) if there is any available or not.

Can someone explain to me if it's a good idea or not.

Thanks.
I agree, I've been wanting a search option for a long time now.

Explorer
Jun 27, 2014
This would be a total godsend. Some items are classified strangely and not always obvious and I would also love a notify option - lets say I want to buy stone blocks but I dont want to stand in the bazaar all day I would really like to set it that it will notify me when someone sells them and I can then rush over hoping to grab them. Ok it wont mean I will always get them as someone might snag them before me, but I would still love this option.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I think it's an awesome idea. Crown Shop can use one too.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2017
Well hopefully they add one, to make us all happy. <3
-Damen