Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Themed Corgi Pet Series!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
I am almost 99.99% positive I am not the only one who thought of this before. KingsIsle I request with the highest of hopes that you come out with a corgi pet series for each school! We have our Dapper and our Party, but I really want to see more variety with one of my most beloved dog breeds! My artistic suggestion for their design would be to have no hats or armor but go by color of schools with the corgis' fur and maybe have the school symbol imprinted on their fur on top of their heads! As for battle spell card I would as usual suggest to at least include the school blade card as it is one of the most useful spell cards a pet can give and I'd love for this corgi pet series to be at its best! Make it a crowns item if needed or include them in a pack! I would definitely make some purchases for such a thing.

For others looking at this topic please give suggestions on colors you'd like to see for your school on this pet or even other dog breeds you'd also want to see have 7 hybrids for each school.

Your dog obsessed Sorcerer,
Rogan Light