Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Events (Repost)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
(I made this thread before, I just wanted to re-post it to update it)

So I had an idea for a neat event in the game

This event would consist of a day, or a week where all the wizards in the game could meet up with people in their schools and play! There could be a selected place where exclusively the wizards of the same school can go to (example: Firecat Alley for fire school, Cyclops Lane for Myths, etc.), or a new place can be created.

In the selected locations where certain schools go, there can be exclusive prizes to get, custom quests, pvp arenas, a hatchery and many other things. I think that an event like this could bring players closer together, it's a cool way to make some friends and it would be a lot of fun to see all these people from the same school.

What do you all think?

Catherine UnicornShade
Level 105

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I like the general idea here, but I'd like to tweak it just a little. I think it would be really neat if we utilize some already existing spaces namely: the School Towers. They currently I think are under utilized.

I'm also not sure if we would want to do like a Festival of each school and have it last for a week (my current university has like Science Week, Engineering Week, Art Week, Humanities Week and each college puts stuff out on campus and has activities). Or if we should just do like one giant "Week of Welcome" in one of the months where we tend to have newer players and where there are seven schools and seven days of the week each school gets to have it's party room spill out into Ravenwood a little bit on it's particular day.

I do like the idea that Wizards not of that respective school can still participate, in the activity, but I also like having the School Specific place. Perhaps the Towers could be expanded to reveal the Study Halls? Or we can see some of the Study areas that are in the library and have them each be school specific.