Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Same Exact Pet, Different Body!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Ok, this is like the seamstress, where you take the looks of one pet, and replace it entirely with the stats and card of another pet.

For Example, I have a Damp Demon that has the Dragon Blade Card, with the talents spritely, spell proof, pips, and May Cast DeathBlade. This is a great pet, but if I want him with my Death Character, he does not look so good. I love my wraith with my Death, but would love to have the stats and card of the Damp Demon on a wraith.

This, would be worth Crowns or Lots and Lots of Gold.

Also, this same exact Idea can go for Wands! I have seen this idea already posted. People have spent a lot of crowns on a wand, because of it's looks. Now that the (Sorry to Say) Ugly Celestian wands, that have Awesome Stats, with Criticals, our great looking wands have taken the back door. Please allow us to bring them back and give the players a chance to have our characters look and be the way we want them, but with the stats we deserve for our rank.

Again, this would be worth Crowns or Lots and Lots of Gold!

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
You can move the pet talents from one pet onto another by continually breeding them (made SO much easier with the solo-breeding sigil) until the offspring manifests the same talents as the original pet, only the offspring is of a different type.

But, pet-cards are locked to the specific pet. Only pets that naturally come with the Dragon Blade Card can give the Dragon Blade Card... You cannot change what card a specific pet gives.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Ok, this is like the seamstress, where you take the looks of one pet, and replace it entirely with the stats and card of another pet.

For Example, I have a Damp Demon that has the Dragon Blade Card, with the talents spritely, spell proof, pips, and May Cast DeathBlade. This is a great pet, but if I want him with my Death Character, he does not look so good. I love my wraith with my Death, but would love to have the stats and card of the Damp Demon on a wraith.

This, would be worth Crowns or Lots and Lots of Gold.

Also, this same exact Idea can go for Wands! I have seen this idea already posted. People have spent a lot of crowns on a wand, because of it's looks. Now that the (Sorry to Say) Ugly Celestian wands, that have Awesome Stats, with Criticals, our great looking wands have taken the back door. Please allow us to bring them back and give the players a chance to have our characters look and be the way we want them, but with the stats we deserve for our rank.

Again, this would be worth Crowns or Lots and Lots of Gold!

It's called HATCHING.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
You can do all by hatching? If you mean it differently please correct me.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
I love how people respond to this and have no clue what they are talking about.

I know what "Hatching is" And that is not what this is about!

Put a DragonBlade card on a Wraith by hatching, show me how you do that if you people are so smart!

To the first guy that responded, yes, I know DragonBlades are to specific pets, why I have the "Cloning Idea" Like the Seamstress... To make other pets have the same card or stats!

Think outside the box people!