Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Renameable wizards!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
I've become tired of my in-game name Autumn Moon, but I don't want to re-do all of Wizard City and Krok just to have a new name. So I thought: why don't we have a re-naming service? 100-500 crowns could be the cost, and a message will pop up when a friend had changed their name? Brilliance in a nutshell! Maybe one to consider for next update?

Survivor
Nov 17, 2015
Amber Fireheart on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
I've become tired of my in-game name Autumn Moon, but I don't want to re-do all of Wizard City and Krok just to have a new name. So I thought: why don't we have a re-naming service? 100-500 crowns could be the cost, and a message will pop up when a friend had changed their name? Brilliance in a nutshell! Maybe one to consider for next update?
Love this idea

Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
Raise the crowns to 2000-3000 crowns and you will see it happen

But sure is a wonderful idea.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2012
Pleeeease! I chose Ashley as my name. That's all, no last name. It's so non-creative. I want the name Autumn Rain.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2013
My name is really bad... I do not even want to post it here. I need the renaming service.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2012
Please someone add this in an update i do not really see the problem with updating these small things either this game has a small graphics need. not like it would take weeks to add that option when they can switch things in and out of the crown shop.