Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Remake: Crowns for Gold Prices

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
I made a post on Wizard101 Amino today about how the prices in the crown shop for gold can be changed. So far it’s almost unanimous. An entire 800 crowns for a mere 1,000 gold is downright robbery. Not even going to talk about the other prices. I have a new list of prices that would benefit the game much more. I hope these can be brought into the game as many people love gold. It’s of course used for almost everything and because it’s used for almost everything it’s important to have a lot. With these new prices it makes people want to buy gold in the crown shop for a reasonable price.

Prices:
250 Crowns = 35,000 Gold
500 Crowns = 80,000 Gold
1,000 Crowns = 170,000 Gold
1,500 Crowns = 260,000 Gold
2,000 Crowns = 350,000 Gold
2,500 Crowns = 450,000 Gold

I would pay crowns for these prices rather then the ones already active in the crown shop. Some things in the game are pricey, such as bazaar snacks in large amounts, reagents, treasure cards, furniture, kiosk pets (even more so if you get the wrong parent), and many more.

Let me know your feedback and hopefully a Kingsisle Staff Member can read this and give their feedback too!