Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rebuilding Dragonspyre Academy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I wish there was a quest line where, after you beat Dragonspyre and defeat Malistaire, you help rebuild Dragonspyre Academy. This would include finding professors all throughout the first arc worlds willing to teach magic at Dragonspyre. I would imagine the person helping you rebuild the Academy is someone willing to take the role of Headmaster, and perhaps Loremaster could lend a hand in recreating Dragonspyre Academy. For the rewards, you would get a brand new spell exclusive to your school...and perhaps some new cool gear for Grandmaster wizards.
It's just an idea I have. You can tell me if you like it, dislike it, what you would change or add, stuff like that.

Bonus: Perhaps after Celestia, you find an astral professor to teach at Dragonspyre. The reward, would be, a free spell of your choice.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Brilliant Idea!

I've long thought new content doesn't always have to be new worlds. There are plenty of doors on exiting worlds that could be hiding higher level bosses or challenges.

Steven Ghoststalker

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
there is that bear, in dragonspyrian armor, in Khrysalis....maybe he play a role? Ghost Dog seems Mooshu-ish.... even though he's not, Omen/ Luphilim, show some cases to be Marleybone, being dogs..... Mirage, Krok.....