Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

real world clock

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 23, 2013
i wish wizard 101 had a real world clack that shows the time sow player wont have to leave the game to see wut time it is

Explorer
May 13, 2018
kingsteel823 on Sep 28, 2018 wrote:
i wish wizard 101 had a real world clack that shows the time sow player wont have to leave the game to see wut time it is
Just play in a wide windowed mode and you can see your computer's time

Survivor
Jan 04, 2018
if my phone is nearby I always just check the time on that :b

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Some of us have a real world clock on the wall. They might be old fashioned, but still useful!

Joking aside, that would be a nice feature as a cool detail. It might confuse people if it showed Central time zone, but that would really make Central the official Spiral time zone. If it showed the time local to everyone, wherever they happen to be, there would have to be some way to set those clocks. I'm guessing it is more complex to achieve than it might seem. Maybe not changing the old furniture clocks to make them run, they could make a special crown shop item clock that would run and tell a time, a grand Central Time Clock perhaps, looking like one from an old train station.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
kingsteel823 on Sep 28, 2018 wrote:
What sorcery is this?

One innocent comment and I feel as old for using an analogue wall clock as if I were advocating the use of a sun dial!

For once...words fail me...someone get me a cuppa tea t' calm me nerves!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Here is my suggestion for PC users. Play in windowed mode at the largest window that will fit your screen.

Then in the lower right section of your screen, you will have a real world clock already set to your time zone.

Steven 125
Chris 9
The Ghoststalker Bros.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
especially with this addictive game, which i sometimes spend days on without feeling it