Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

reagent smoothie shop

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
some of you are taking this too literally. I got something-I fed my pet a KILLER tomato. But he didn't die. It's merely for the benefits, not because it looks appetizing. Oh yeah, and we're wizards, we don't have to eat or sleep or drink, and get fried, electricuted, frozen, the life taken out of us, or being clobbered by a troll or shot be a centaur every day. I'm pretty sure we can survive a smoothie.

thnx for saying that everybody else is taking this seriously and arent remembering that in a world of wizards anything could happen so ya thnx for saying that hope the wizards at home read your answer and post better commets

everybody post keep this dream up it needs more people to answer

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Here's an idea-Maybe every reagent could have a set effect and you could mix them together to create a smoothie with the effects that you want. The better the reagent, the better the effect.

P.S. @grvy123: I know you like your idea, but please stop asking that people post continually. Because people are eventually going to run out of ideas and just post random, meaningless, off-topic junk, and that's called spamming. Thank you!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
morgenbard wrote:
Here's an idea-Maybe every reagent could have a set effect and you could mix them together to create a smoothie with the effects that you want. The better the reagent, the better the effect.

P.S. @grvy123: I know you like your idea, but please stop asking that people post continually. Because people are eventually going to run out of ideas and just post random, meaningless, off-topic junk, and that's called spamming. Thank you!

um i was saying for new people to the post to post so that i can get more people on this thread

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
I was thinking maybe like not smoothies but lotions. You could maybe make like a lotion and rub it on your skin giving you power ups and more health, mana, and maybe even a card!

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
hi guys its me Destiny Iceflame and i will just wanna tell ya my cool idea for this game.
i was thinking maybe there should be a shop that lets you use reagents to make smoothies.
different smoothies depending on the reagents used, like if ya use 5 mist woods ya will get a plus 10% to all life attacks
also ya can only buy one smoothie a day, but members can buy 2 a day

the cost will vary on how rare the reagent is and what smoothie you are making

also there should be a smoothie blender for your house that can make smoothies for yourself or make little glasses filled with a smoothie so ya can give them to your guest, but the smoothie blender will be say 500 crowns and the regular shop will vary on the reagents used

well hope ya like this idea and also the smoothie glasses might ya know be housing items and can be sold at the bazaar
post soon bye
it shouldnt cost money to make the smoothie and you should be able to use a crafting station to make them and it should be more advanced reagents if its gonna boost stats and i know i used and to much in this post sry

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
some of you are taking this too literally. I got something-I fed my pet a KILLER tomato. But he didn't die. It's merely for the benefits, not because it looks appetizing. Oh yeah, and we're wizards, we don't have to eat or sleep or drink, and get fried, electricuted, frozen, the life taken out of us, or being clobbered by a troll or shot be a centaur every day. I'm pretty sure we can survive a smoothie.
i agree

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Wondoo wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
hi guys its me Destiny Iceflame and i will just wanna tell ya my cool idea for this game.
i was thinking maybe there should be a shop that lets you use reagents to make smoothies.
different smoothies depending on the reagents used, like if ya use 5 mist woods ya will get a plus 10% to all life attacks
also ya can only buy one smoothie a day, but members can buy 2 a day

the cost will vary on how rare the reagent is and what smoothie you are making

also there should be a smoothie blender for your house that can make smoothies for yourself or make little glasses filled with a smoothie so ya can give them to your guest, but the smoothie blender will be say 500 crowns and the regular shop will vary on the reagents used

well hope ya like this idea and also the smoothie glasses might ya know be housing items and can be sold at the bazaar
post soon bye
it shouldnt cost money to make the smoothie and you should be able to use a crafting station to make them and it should be more advanced reagents if its gonna boost stats and i know i used and to much in this post sry

i meant the shop version will cost gold
but the blender ya buy is only 500 crowns and then ya can make ant amount of smoothies no cost anymore

but the blender still has the limits of buying them for gold

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
sparky123df756 wrote:
A nightshade smoothie would kill you because it is highly poisonous. maybe a pet training smoothie made of pet snacks.

first off i dont think the nightshade is poisonous and second if they would use that in a recipie, it will be used for a death boost

and last no i dont think we should change them into smoothies for pets because i am not feeding my pets diamond smoothies or any kind of smoothie

everybody please post this idea needs more commets

I looked it up, Nightshade is poisonous, and in large doses can kill. Most of the plant is poisonous to humans. I can't say the same for wizards, though, since they have magical powers.