Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

reagent smoothie shop

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hi guys its me Destiny Iceflame and i will just wanna tell ya my cool idea for this game.
i was thinking maybe there should be a shop that lets you use reagents to make smoothies.
different smoothies depending on the reagents used, like if ya use 5 mist woods ya will get a plus 10% to all life attacks
also ya can only buy one smoothie a day, but members can buy 2 a day

the cost will vary on how rare the reagent is and what smoothie you are making

also there should be a smoothie blender for your house that can make smoothies for yourself or make little glasses filled with a smoothie so ya can give them to your guest, but the smoothie blender will be say 500 crowns and the regular shop will vary on the reagents used

well hope ya like this idea and also the smoothie glasses might ya know be housing items and can be sold at the bazaar
post soon bye

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Mist Wood smoothie? I can feel the splinters becoming lodged my poor wizard's esophagus already!

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Mist Wood smoothie? I can feel the splinters becoming lodged my poor wizard's esophagus already!

xD i understand, i'd hate to drink an Aether or Blood Moss smoothie

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

it was just a example and maybe other ingrediants can be added for it to mske it smooth so nobody get hurt by them

also maybe we could use plant seeds for recipies

keep posting everybody this idea might become more famous then the dragon hoard pack

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Actually, this idea has some merit!

It is like a crown elixer that boosts, damage, accuracy, or some attribute...

Although a day would be too long, a half an hour or hour, would be interesting...

Actually, this is a very good idea, although, they would have to be for PvE and not for PvP...

Great suggestion, now how about creating some recipes and the effects!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Actually, this idea has some merit!

It is like a crown elixer that boosts, damage, accuracy, or some attribute...

Although a day would be too long, a half an hour or hour, would be interesting...

Actually, this is a very good idea, although, they would have to be for PvE and not for PvP...

Great suggestion, now how about creating some recipes and the effects!

thnx darthjt, also i was thinking maybe you can tell me a idea for one recipie also i did put one recipie there but i am changing it to 5 mist woods and 5 seaweed to make a what i call a combo recipie that mixes to recipies
like the mist wood smoothie gives plus tenth percent amd can be made by level 10 and up wizards
and the seaweed smoothie gives plus tenth percent damage and hit rate to all storm wizards and can be made by level tenth and up

ok everybody post ideas for smoothies with the ingrediants.

p.s. darthjt the smoothies are one a day for crown buyers
and two a day for members
and the smoothies can go up to 40 percent up to everything so that wont be to bad for pvp

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

it was just a example and maybe other ingrediants can be added for it to mske it smooth so nobody get hurt by them

also maybe we could use plant seeds for recipies

keep posting everybody this idea might become more famous then the dragon hoard pack

Yeah, because an ectoplasm and lava flower smoothie with a scrap metal chaser sounds just appetizing as well.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
i really like this idea! :D

i will se if i can get some friends to check it too!

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
i like this idea!

i will ask some friends to look at it and see if they like it too! :D

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
A nightshade smoothie would kill you because it is highly poisonous. maybe a pet training smoothie made of pet snacks.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
sparky123df756 wrote:
A nightshade smoothie would kill you because it is highly poisonous. maybe a pet training smoothie made of pet snacks.

first off i dont think the nightshade is poisonous and second if they would use that in a recipie, it will be used for a death boost

and last no i dont think we should change them into smoothies for pets because i am not feeding my pets diamond smoothies or any kind of smoothie

everybody please post this idea needs more commets

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
I like this idea, actually! Aside from the obvious logical flaws mentioned above, the idea in general seems really good! (smoothies out of, say, acorns, wouldn't be TOO bad, lol.) I would definetly use these, although you should put a time limit. Maybe a few could have a level limit, like level fifty and up could buy a smoothie that gives them such and such critical, such and such block. In general, it sounds like elixirs that you craft. Maybe you have to buy a special crafting station instead! Just an idea. I really like the concept.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cookiejar42 wrote:
I like this idea, actually! Aside from the obvious logical flaws mentioned above, the idea in general seems really good! (smoothies out of, say, acorns, wouldn't be TOO bad, lol.) I would definetly use these, although you should put a time limit. Maybe a few could have a level limit, like level fifty and up could buy a smoothie that gives them such and such critical, such and such block. In general, it sounds like elixirs that you craft. Maybe you have to buy a special crafting station instead! Just an idea. I really like the concept.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

well i wasnt thinking about how its like crafting
also i thought i mentioned that its end after 24 hours

well i am glad ya like my idea but remember this is like a thing to use reagents on if ya dont craft things and would be better then selling them

everybody keep posting

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Defender
Feb 25, 2011
You do craft things out of reagents, so why not buy a smoothie recipe and then go and craft it? It seems most plausible.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cookiejar42 wrote:
You do craft things out of reagents, so why not buy a smoothie recipe and then go and craft it? It seems most plausible.

i wasnt thinking about a way of crafting i was thinking just something for noncrafters to do with reagents instead

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
So you mean blending some of my hundreds of cattails into a smoothie that would boost my stats for a day? Cool.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
It would work if you turned it into potion brewing. I just cant imagine a scrap metal smoothie.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
LoL imagine drinking a mendrake smoothie. You'd here it shouting while bubbles pop out causing you to faint.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60
Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
sparky123df756 wrote:

first off i dont think the nightshade is poisonous and second if they would use that in a recipie, it will be used for a death boost

and last no i dont think we should change them into smoothies for pets because i am not feeding my pets diamond smoothies or any kind of smoothie

Made of pet snacks.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
sparky123df756 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
sparky123df756 wrote:

Made of pet snacks.

sry i missread the post and i said not any kind of smoothie

also come on everybody post this idea isnt getting as much anymore now

please post

Defender
May 31, 2009
Maybe made of edible looking reagents...

Eating Black Coals and DIamonds doesn't sound too healthy.

All in all, pretty kewl :D

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
kaleeraisen wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

xD i understand, i'd hate to drink an Aether or Blood Moss smoothie

lol this is wizards! They could turn the mist wood AND aether into a blood moss! XD

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Oh! and you could make Pet Snack smoothies to boost pet attributes! (Drumstick and chili cheese fries= Spicy smoothie, +5 intelligence)! Maybe some smoothies could change your appearance, too, like if you had a shadow oil and pearl you could have blue skin or something, lol!

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
some of you are taking this too literally. I got something-I fed my pet a KILLER tomato. But he didn't die. It's merely for the benefits, not because it looks appetizing. Oh yeah, and we're wizards, we don't have to eat or sleep or drink, and get fried, electricuted, frozen, the life taken out of us, or being clobbered by a troll or shot be a centaur every day. I'm pretty sure we can survive a smoothie.