Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Re-ordering or editing Equipment Sets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Sometimes I will need to change a piece of gear in one of my equipment sets, but once I remove the set and replace it, the equipment set will be at the bottom, and since I am used to my keyboard shorcuts as they are, I have to remove all of them and put them back in order one by one. Seems like a pretty easy thing to add, so I think it would be a good idea.

- Cole Goldenflame

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
GPM499 on Jul 24, 2018 wrote:
Sometimes I will need to change a piece of gear in one of my equipment sets, but once I remove the set and replace it, the equipment set will be at the bottom, and since I am used to my keyboard shorcuts as they are, I have to remove all of them and put them back in order one by one. Seems like a pretty easy thing to add, so I think it would be a good idea.

- Cole Goldenflame
I'd like to be able to order them too. I'd also like the default for which we're highlighting to be whatever is equipped and clearer....I can't tell you how many times I've thought I was deleting one set only to see another vanish from the list....nooooooo!