Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 9 Spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
52
Rank 9 Spells
I know I am thinking way to ahead but I have some new ideas for each school type that I want to share with you. I made these spells totally fair and interesting, enjoy!
Fire- Hephaestus
9 Pips
75%
810 Fire Damage to all enemies and -40% accuracy to next spell

Ice- Artemis
9 Pips
80%
400 Ice Damage + 600 Ice Damage over 3 Rounds to all enemies

Storm- Poseidon
9 Pips
70%
735 Storm Damage to all enemies and remove all charms and wards

Balance- Apollo
9 Pips
85%
800 Balance Damage to all enemies

Death- Hades
9 Pips
85%
500 Death Damage to all enemies and -50% next heal spell

Life- Hestia
9 Pips
90%
720-830 Life Damage to all enemies

Myth- Typhon
9 Pips
80%
950 Myth Damage

Hope you like these new spells. Please reply if you have any suggestions or disagree with some of these spell's damage or effect.


Defender
Dec 01, 2010
153
Re: Rank 9 Spells
Some of these are ok as far as being fair to the current game. I think you need to stick to a theme or maybe give better explanation of the spells as in how do the tie into the story line, how do we obtain them and will these spells require an update to the current worlds or will these be from new worlds?

Another side note is that not all of these tie into the type of characters we're playing. you gave Ice a very powerful spell while giving fire a cheap spell in comparison. Fire does more damage over time than Ice does. Things like this you will want to keep in mind when making spells.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
5
Re: Rank 9 Spells
My only consern is Hades, your death spell. Personally I think it could be allowed 600 to 650 damage. It is after all a rank 9 spell. and Death's Damage cap at 500 three ranks under it (Wraith) sugests that the spell needs just a little more power to make it worth the 3 extra pips. everything else looks good to me

Great Job

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
1473
Re: Rank 9 Spells
All the spells have a theme. Already thrown in the garbage can.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
17
Re: Rank 9 Spells
alanthewizard101 wrote:
I know I am thinking way to ahead but I have some new ideas for each school type that I want to share with you. I made these spells totally fair and interesting, enjoy!
Fire- Hephaestus
9 Pips
75%
810 Fire Damage to all enemies and -40% accuracy to next spell

Ice- Artemis
9 Pips
80%
400 Ice Damage + 600 Ice Damage over 3 Rounds to all enemies

Storm- Poseidon
9 Pips
70%
735 Storm Damage to all enemies and remove all charms and wards

Balance- Apollo
9 Pips
85%
800 Balance Damage to all enemies

Death- Hades
9 Pips
85%
500 Death Damage to all enemies and -50% next heal spell

Life- Hestia
9 Pips
90%
720-830 Life Damage to all enemies

Myth- Typhon
9 Pips
80%
950 Myth Damage

Hope you like these new spells. Please reply if you have any suggestions or disagree with some of these spell's damage or effect.



I think Zeus should be storm not poiseidon and since there is a myth spell called earthquake and poiseidon being the god of earthquakes well i think he should be myth.

Also i think that all the spells need to hit higher and more in the 1000s because there are rank 8 spells that hit 1000s without any charms.

other than that be a little more creative with the spells

Sorry if i ofended anyone and if i mispelled anything.

Historian
May 01, 2010
664
Re: Rank 9 Spells
one thing, the storm spell, poseiden, i think you might want change it, think of storm lord, that seems too much a resembalance dont you think? just my thought

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
14
Re: Rank 9 Spells
nice concept but the logistics of it doesn't make sense. Ice should not have another DOT give that to fire and there's no way possible that ice has a higher hit damage than fire and myth so yea you might want to revamp it again.

Survivor
May 10, 2010
27
Re: Rank 9 Spells
whitefire45 wrote:
alanthewizard101 wrote:
I know I am thinking way to ahead but I have some new ideas for each school type that I want to share with you. I made these spells totally fair and interesting, enjoy!
Fire- Hephaestus
9 Pips
75%
810 Fire Damage to all enemies and -40% accuracy to next spell

Ice- Artemis
9 Pips
80%
400 Ice Damage + 600 Ice Damage over 3 Rounds to all enemies

Storm- Poseidon
9 Pips
70%
735 Storm Damage to all enemies and remove all charms and wards

Balance- Apollo
9 Pips
85%
800 Balance Damage to all enemies

Death- Hades
9 Pips
85%
500 Death Damage to all enemies and -50% next heal spell

Life- Hestia
9 Pips
90%
720-830 Life Damage to all enemies

Myth- Typhon
9 Pips
80%
950 Myth Damage

Hope you like these new spells. Please reply if you have any suggestions or disagree with some of these spell's damage or effect.



I think Zeus should be storm not poiseidon and since there is a myth spell called earthquake and poiseidon being the god of earthquakes well i think he should be myth.

Also i think that all the spells need to hit higher and more in the 1000s because there are rank 8 spells that hit 1000s without any charms.

other than that be a little more creative with the spells

Sorry if i ofended anyone and if i mispelled anything.


Storm lord is Zeus. and Poseiden is also the God of the seas, and tempest is basicly a wave crashing onto a player, so Poseiden would make sense.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
232
Re: Rank 9 Spells
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
All the spells have a theme. Already thrown in the garbage can.


I agree ... guys you should go check out AkihiroHattori5's Topic and check out some of the ideas there. Him and I both came up with really good ones.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
22
Re: Rank 9 Spells
I LOVE YOUR IDEAS! But some spells should be a bit stronger.

*I think your ice and myth spell ideas are weak. Your ice idea is almost the same thing than Snow Angel, and Ice School need to be a bit stronger. Medusa is perfect, but your idea is a bit weak: should be at least to all enemies or add some think like "Universal Dispel"(dispel to all schools) to be a bit different and amazing. Myth is the third school stronger, then need nice spells.
*Your Storm School spell idea is awesome, but i would hate when my enemies cast it
*Life School need now only damage spells, and your idea is perfect! Life is the best school (for me), because can heal and hurt the enemies :D Awesome!

I hope Kingsisle like your idea!

Cole DragonBlood - Legendary Theurgist

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
21
Re: Rank 9 Spells
rafael2010 wrote:
I LOVE YOUR IDEAS! But some spells should be a bit stronger.

*I think your ice and myth spell ideas are weak. Your ice idea is almost the same thing than Snow Angel, and Ice School need to be a bit stronger. Medusa is perfect, but your idea is a bit weak: should be at least to all enemies or add some think like "Universal Dispel"(dispel to all schools) to be a bit different and amazing. Myth is the third school stronger, then need nice spells.
*Your Storm School spell idea is awesome, but i would hate when my enemies cast it
*Life School need now only damage spells, and your idea is perfect! Life is the best school (for me), because can heal and hurt the enemies :D Awesome!

I hope Kingsisle like your idea!

Cole DragonBlood - Legendary Theurgist


Says the theurgist